Webflow is a popular website builder that also has the unique ability to act as a Content management system. Today website designers need easy solutions for website designing and web flow is capable enough to deliver that performance with additional content management qualities that are a little bit similar to the WordPress.
In this article we are going to review webflow and will try to find an answer to some of the following most common questions that arise in your mind before making a decision to go for the web flow website builder:
- Is Webflow good enough?
- Is Webflow CMS?
- What is Webflow used for?
- How much does Webflow cost or is it available for free?
- Is Webflow secure?
- Is Webflow Good for SEO?
Is Webflow Good enough for the website designers to get their job done more professionally?
Today web designers don’t want to put their efforts into unnecessary coding and want a hassle-free designing process. This can be easily achieved using the Webflow website builder where you have convenient tools and functionalities to create stunning websites without messing with the complex codes.
Apart from that these given extraordinary features makes it stand above all the website builders.
Web designing Features
- Visual builder to build custom CSS layouts.
- Create beautiful effects using CSS filters.
- Powerful CSS3 flexbox to create responsive layouts.
- More than 100 pre-built responsive templates.
- More than 2000 different Fonts.
- Code is automatically created while you are designing the website.
- Stunning 3D transformations and animations to give your website a beautiful visual appearance.
- Wonderful CMS API to manage all the things from the terminal.
- Easy transfer of content to Webflow from your favorite apps via Zapier.
- Dynamic SEO helps out to generate SEO titles and descriptions automatically.
- Dynamic content filtering and sorting to extract the desired top featured content.
- Content structures are completely customizable as per your needs.
- RSS feeds will help people to subscribe to your content.
- Intuitive website editor helps to perform easy updates without messing with the complex backend codes.
Is webflow CMS?
Webflow is basically a website builder or web development tool that promises to give you the functionalities of a full-fledged CMS. It is committed to giving an upper hand to those people who are pretty weak in CSS and HTML coding and want a development tool with intuitive web-building capabilities. After building a beautiful website the next thing that needs to be done is website management. At that time the CMS features mentioned above play a major role in its supremacy over the other website builder or development tools.
What We liked
- Easy to use
- Powerful Designing tools.
- Wide range of plans for different customer base.
- Enhanced Security.
- Amazing performance
- Reliable support
What We Don’t Liked
- Overwhelming features can confuse the beginners.
- Limitations while Customizing the code.
Is webflow secure?
- Webflow provides end-to-end security to its websites through its High-end secure infrastructure. Webflow follows SOC2 compliance to ensure the best security practices such as third-party auditing.
- Apart from that it also uses SSL encryption to protect your private data on your website from unauthorized access. An SSL certificate is automatically included in your website to turn it more trustworthy and secure for the users.
- Webflow also adopts the strategy to avoid the potentially vulnerable plugins that can be harmful to the security of your website. Webflow only relies on the third-party plugin which belongs to reputed organizations and is committed to being trustworthy.
- Two-factor authentication is implemented over the personal account logins to provide extended security and protect your account from malicious login attempts.
- Password protection enables and strengthens the security of your website and personalized login credentials help to prevent your data from malicious hacking attempts.
Is webflow Good for SEO?
- Webflow provides you enough room to imbibe the best SEO practices on your website. Webflows focus on simple and clean code to pave a smooth way for the search engine crawlers to easily scan websites and get a better ranking in the search results.
- Meta titles and descriptions can be easily added with the provided advanced controls.
- Useful XML sitemap generation and integration with google analytics make it more SEO-oriented.
- Interactive designing tools and editors make it more convenient to add Head tags, links, and other elements.
Pricing – How much does webflow cost or is it available for free?
- Starter – $2.99/month (2 Unhosted sites,1000 monthly visits,1 Gb Bandwidth).
- Basic – $12/month (10 Unhosted sites, 25000 monthly visits,50 Gb Bandwidth)
- Pro – $16/month (Unlimited Unhosted sites,100,000 monthly visits,200 Gb Bandwidth)
- Enterprise – Contact to buy(Unlimited Unhosted sites, 250,000 monthly visits,400 Gb Bandwidth).
All the plans mentioned above also brings the following on your table.
- Unlimited Backup
- Two-factor Authentication
- DDoS Protection
- Custom Code
- E-mail support
| || || |
| || || |
The Final verdict about WebFlow is that if you own a professional WordPress website and want a creative professional Web builder that also has some CMS capabilities that you can go for Webflow.