Top 5 Stock Photo Resources In 2023
- Access to millions of images – Explore the extensive library
- Royalty-free stock images, photos, videos, and more for your creative projects
- With a free account you can download comps, make collections, and share them with others
- Search features help you find fresh content, saving valuable time and resources
- Over 1.7 million new images, videos, and music tracks uploaded weekly
- Customer service in over 20 languages, with 24/7 assistance in most markets
- Perfect images for successful business
- Discover the large thematic collection of stock photography for your projects
- Royalty-free Stock Photos, Vector Images, Videos and Music
- Unused downloads transfer to the next month and Additional images are just $1 each
- Get access to a library of 69,433 free files Download high-resolution images, vectors, and videos for free. Free image search by keywords also available
- 24/7 support in 20 languages
- Find the perfect stock asset for your next creative project
- Explore diverse collections of the most incredible high-resolution, royalty-free, stock assets
- Rollover up to 120 standard assets with renewal
- Preview watermarked images inside your designs first. Then license, access and manage them directly within Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and other Adobe desktop apps.
- Adobe pioneered the paper-to-digital transformation with the invention of PDF
- 24/7 chat and e-mail support
- The best free stock photos, royalty free images & videos shared by creators
- By providing free stock photos Pexels helps millions of creators all over the world to easily create beautiful products and designs
- Only free images from Pexels community of photographers are added to the photo database
- Pexels provides high quality and completely free stock photos
- They constantly try to deliver as many high quality free stock photos as possible to the creatives who use Pexels
- Attribution is not required. Giving credit to the photographer or Pexels is not necessary
- Stunning free images & royalty free stock
- Over 2.4 million+ high quality stock images, and videos shared by the talented community
- All content on Pixabay can be used for free for commercial and noncommercial use across print and digital
- You can make modifications to content from Pixabay
- Never redistribute or sell someone else’s Pixabay images or videos on other stock or wallpaper platforms
- Attribution is not required. Giving credit to the contributor or Pixabay is not necessary but is always appreciated
WordPress, one of the most popular and used platforms for launching your website on the Internet. More than 70% of the websites on the Internet are WordPress optimized. For any website, you need images for posts or pages. It’s not a good practice to pick images from google, always choose Royalty-free images. Stock photos are photographs that anyone can license for creative use. Rather than hire a photographer, you can search a large database of photos and quickly find one that works for your project.
Below are the top 10 Stock Photo Resources in the market that provide unique features and specifications
Browse royalty-free stock photos. Find the ideal stock photo by browsing our stock photography collection. Shutterstock helps creative professionals from all backgrounds and businesses of all sizes produce their best work with incredible content and innovative tools, all on one platform. They have over 1 billion images, video clips, and music tracks downloaded. A library of over 300 million images, with 200,000 more added every day. With Shutterstock turn ideas into achievements. Imagine what you can create with access to images, footage, music, 3D models, editorial content, and custom productions—all in one place. Enjoy Shutterstock mobile app and plug-ins to save time, and customize images easily with Shutterstock Editor.
Stand out with your creative projects this season! Depositphotos is a library of millions of authentic stock photos, videos, and vectors. They help people realize all kinds of projects by making creative content accessible and affordable. The search for visuals starts here, regardless of your industry or profession. Whether you need one image or hundreds, their library has it all. If you’re short of ideas or have too many, they are happy to help with featured collections that showcase the best visuals. The Depositphotos content team shares trendy photos, videos, and collections every week.
3. Adobe Stock
Changing the world through digital experiences. Great experiences have the power to inspire, transform, and move the world forward. And every great experience starts with creativity. Accelerating document productivity. Adobe pioneered the paper-to-digital transformation with the invention of PDF. They created Adobe Document Cloud so people can scan, edit, share and sign documents anytime, anywhere. Today, they are revolutionizing the way people and businesses communicate, collaborate, and get work done. Adobe believes everybody has a story to tell. Adobe Creative Cloud unleashes creativity so anyone — from the most demanding professional to students just starting out — can make whatever they want, wherever they want.
Pexels provides high-quality and completely free stock photos licensed under the Pexels license. All photos are nicely tagged, searchable, and also easy to discover through our discover pages. They have hundreds of thousands of free stock photos and every day new high-resolution photos will be added. All photos are hand-picked from photos uploaded by the users or sourced from free image websites. They make sure all published pictures are high-quality and licensed under the Pexels license.
Pixabay is a vibrant community of creatives, sharing copyright-free images, videos, and music. All contents are released under the Pixabay License, which makes them safe to use without asking for permission or giving credit to the artist – even for commercial purposes. You can copy, modify, distribute, and use the images, even for commercial purposes, all without asking for permission or giving credits to the artist. However, depicted content may still be protected by trademarks, publicity, or privacy rights. You may use Pixabay images on social media platforms.
Take your audience on a visual journey. Discover authentic, story-driven photos, videos, and illustrations that have the power to move, inspire—and engage. As the original stock content site created by creatives for creatives, they get you. You need unique images and videos that connect with your audience, at prices that fit your budget. They have got all that—and more. The imagery moves hearts, minds, and opinions; powers commerce, ideas, and perceptions. They are keenly aware that every day, business affects individuals and society on many levels. That’s why they stand for creative rights that help power creative careers, for freedom of the press and the protection of journalists—both essential to a free society—and for the generosity that helps communities flourish.
7. Getty Images
The world’s best creative images—100% royalty‑free. With the addition of the best of rights‑managed, our creative offering is stronger than ever, featuring content from over 75,000 exclusives, global contributors, as well as expertly art‑directed collections that connect with consumers everywhere. Use royalty‑free content across any number of projects ranging from social to broadcast, print to digital, for as long as you want. Protect your work by reserving the license of your RF images, preventing others from licensing the same content for a specific amount of time. Speak to a sales rep to learn more.
Millions of Stock Photos and Vectors, download instantly! The world’s largest digital stock agency with an evenly distributed global footprint. 123RF has helped a wide clientele of individuals and businesses tell their stories using creative imagery, sounds and motion contributed by talents from around the world. Moving forward, they are ready to impact the creative industry in a big way as a global player that enables creative solutions through constant innovation, new products, and services.
Graphic resources for everyone. Find Free Vectors, Stock Photos and PSD. Freepik wants to grow every day. Their goal is to offer the best high-quality content: illustrations, photos, icons, mockups, and presentations templates. Your imagination has no limits, neither do the possibilities they offer. Freepik is one of Europe’s fastest-growing start-ups with 18 million monthly unique users, 50 million monthly views, 100 million Monthly downloads, and 4-5 million Graphic resources.
Photos for everyone. Over 2 million free high-resolution images are brought to you by the world’s most generous community of photographers. Unsplash is the internet’s source of freely usable images. Unsplash has over one million curated photos. They hand-select every photo and accept only the best, so that no matter what you need—you’ll find exactly what you’re looking for on Unsplash. Unsplash is home to a growing community of photographers—from hobbyists, professionals, emerging brands, and everyone in between. Unsplash is a platform powered by an amazing community that has gifted hundreds of thousands of their own photos to fuel creativity around the world. So sign up for free, or don’t. Either way, you’ve got access to over a million photos under the Unsplash license—which makes them free to do-whatever-you-want with.