When a person wants to monetize a website, Google AdSense hits at the top for them. It will function in favor of the developer, and it sells the website ad space automatically to advertisers waiting for it. In return, the advertisers will pay them. It is one of the easiest ways to adapt when a person wishes to earn money online with the website.
If you are available with a WordPress site and looking forward to knowing whether WordPress site support AdSense or not, there is nothing for you to worry about. WordPress site does support AdSense, and a person just needs to integrate it. Here we will be going to discuss how you can add AdSense to the WordPress site easily
Methods to consider:
1. Using Plugins
Using plugins to insert AdSense code to WordPress is one of the easiest ways to consider. All a user needs to do is install the plugin and use it accordingly. If you are not aware of the plugins available, then some of them are available here. These are:-
This plugin will allow a user to create a snippet and put it into them. Moreover, a user can also add ads to categories, posts, and pages. It is free to use, but if a user is looking forward to purchasing the pro plan, it is $19/year. The pro plan will allow a user to access a snippets library that has a lot of collections of prebuilt snippets.
1.2 Advanced Ads
It offers management features to users. It will display unlimited at and also save draught. Moreover, if a user schedules the ad, then the option is also available. Pro plan is also available, which starts from $43.51/year. And after getting the pro plan, there will be certain features available, including alternative ads and click fraud protection for ad block users.
1.3 Ad Inserter
It hits in the category of best placement plugins available. It allows a user to insert at on the site, including after and before post. Moreover, between a post, on blog, pages, the option is also available. Certain additional features are also available, including sticky sidebar ads and sticky add animation. This plugin’s pro license starts at $22.31/year.
2. Add auto Ads AdSense code in WordPress
When it comes to adding different ads in different areas on the website, it will be going to take a lot of time. To resolve this problem, Google has introduced the auto-add option. It allows users to add one code snippet on the sites and Google AdSense will easily find it out. Moreover, it will also determine the highest paying location according to the Ad’s type and size.
Using this feature, all users need to do is just log in to the AdSense account and click on the get code option available on the website. After it, there will be a code snippet generated by itself along with the publisher ID, and it will appear in front of the screen and will stop a user from copy and paste this code in the text editor for further use.
3. Setup AdSense on WordPress Site manually
Manual method is also available to set up AdSense on the WordPress site post of these are as follows:
- At the very first user needs to create the AdSense account and connect it to the website.
- After it, connect your site to an ad page that will appear here and there is a set of codes available on it. These will be going to embed on the head of the site. A user needs to understand that they are just only copying the code but not clicking on them at all.
- Now enter on the WordPress admin dashboard and click on appear and after it, on theme editor. Choose the theme header option in the theme file section available.
- Now just insert the code above the </head> tag.
- Now select the update file option available and go back to the AdSense page, and there is an option available “I have visited the code into my site checkbox” and click on it, then press the option.
- A dialogue box will appear to let you get information about account approval in progress and then click on get it.
- When you are done, it inserts the ad unit. There will be certain details asked for it and fulfill the same. Now access the dashboard and click on my ads option available on the left side. Navigate to content and then add units and then click on the new ad unit button available.
- After it clicks the add type according to your requirement.
- Customize the settings you want and make them according to the design of the website.
- Press save and get the code option. There will be a new window appearing, selecting and copy the code, then click on the next step.
- After you are done with it now, you need to embed the code to WordPress, and you can insert the ads manually.
- Just log in to the WordPress dashboard and navigate to appearance and then the widget option available.
- Now add a new widget and select the text option, and it will allow you to choose where you want the added to get displayed.
- Fill in the title and paste the Google AdSense code available in the content field.
- Now you need to click on the save your changes option.
- Within no time, the request will proceed, and WordPress will start showing the ads you have added.
These are the methods that one can consider whenever they are looking forward to adding AdSense to their WordPress site. All the need to do is just follow the steps carefully, and after it, no trouble will be there in any case.
AdSense will allow users to monetize the website, and they will be able to earn from it. At first, a user just needs to carefully integrate access to their WordPress site. Moreover, if the account is not approved by AdSense, then a person will not be able to get access to all the features.