Bluehost is one of the topmost web hosting providers that is offering incredible services among its competitors in the market. It has dramatically revolutionized its customer base by providing them with extraordinary features in its Web hosting services. Bluehost owns high-quality servers with robust hardware that is sufficient to ensure the continuous and smooth functioning of large e-commerce websites 24/7. The power backup and supply infrastructure used by Bluehost makes sure that your website experiences a strong server uptime making your clients happy and leading to impressive business growth. It has a wide range of web hosting plans that can cover the needs of your website.
Types of Hosting offered by BlueHost?
The main types of hosting in which Bluehost deals are :
- Shared web Hosting.
- Dedicated web hosting.
- WordPress Web hosting.
- VPS Hosting
- Easy to Use.
- Unlimited storage.
- Unlimited Domains.
- FTP Access.
- Web File manager.
- MySQL Databases.
- Drupal and Joomla frameworks.
- SSL secure server.
- Password protection on directories.
- Customized Apache webserver.
- Courtesy Site backups.
- 24/7 Network monitoring.
- 24/7 reliable support.
What We liked
- Fast Sever speeds.
- High server uptime.
- Unmetered bandwidth.
- Scalable hosting solutions.
- Seamless and Smooth WordPress integration.
- Reliable and Unmatched security.
- Zero Hidden costs.
- 30 Days Money Back Guarantee.
What We Don’t Liked
- Renewal rates are high as compared to its rivals.
- Free website migrations are not offered.
What additional things you get on Choosing Bluehost?
- A free SSL Certificate is provided.
- Free Domain for the 1st year.
What measures are taken by Bluehost to secure your website?
- High-end data center infrastructure with responsive power backup and cooling systems that are highly secured and cannot be accessed physically.
- The password reset page revamp technique makes the access easy without retyping the password again and again.
- Single Sign-on features enable you to access the Bluehost account using Google login credentials.
- Two-Factor authentication makes your account more secure.
- Account validation is done using a token that authenticates you as a genuine Bluehost customer.
Pricing – How much does the Hosting plans Cost?
- Basic – $2.95/month (1 website)
- Choice Plus – $5.45/month (unlimited websites, Additional security)
- Pro – $13.95/month (unlimited websites, Additional security ,Free Automated Backup)
All the plans mentioned above brings the following on your table.
- Unlimited SSD Storage
- Custom themes
- Free Domain – 1 year
- Free SSL certificate
- Free CDN
| || || |
| || || |
The Final verdict about Bluehost is that if you own a professional WordPress website and want it to perform in a seamless manner even in the worst case scenarios then you must go with the Pro plan of this super capable Hosting provider that offers you incredible scalability and flexibility to ensure smooth functioning of your website.