Hostgator is a US-based provider that deals in dedicated web hosting, shared web hosting, cloud web hosting and VPS hosting solutions. In current times it is the major leading provider of all these mentioned hosting solutions at very cheap prices and it has also managed to make the people crazy with its attractive plans that are offered at very affordable and lucrative prices. Now there are many contradicting myths about the Hostgator services and we will try to analyze if those myths are worth it or if they are just a part of ridiculous marketing hype.
In this article, we have made detailed analyzes of Hostgator services based on certain important aspects to find out the truth about its performance and other necessary core things.
Types of Hosting offered by Hostgator?
The main types of hosting in which Hostgator deals are :
- Shared web Hosting.
- VPS and Dedicated web hosting.
- WordPress Web hosting.
- Easy to use
- One-click install.
- Unlimited storage.
- Purposeful domain registration.
- Interactive Cpanel.
- Unmetered Bandwidth.
- Easy to integrate with various apps.
- Complete website security with SSL.
What We liked
- Unrestricted bandwidth, disk space, and Emails.
- Highly scalable.
- High-end security.
- Free website builder.
- Free SSL certificate with all the hosting packages.
- Pretty affordable plans.
- 45 Days money back Guarantee.
What We Don’t Liked
- Prices are very tricky and charges are levied on many essential things.
- Built-in caching on the server-side is not present.
- Additional cost for backups.
What additional things you get on Choosing Hostgator?
- The free website builder comes for free and it comes in very handy for web building purposes.
- More than 4000 Pre-built website templates.
- Free website migration from any other hosting provider to Hostgator.
- Free Domain name while switching to Hostgator for the first time.
What measures are taken by HostGator to secure your website?
- Hostgator owns High-end data centers with advanced cooling systems and responsive power backup resources in case of sudden worse blackout situations.
- Real-time monitoring of servers with the additional security of biometric locks at the data center ensures the security of the client’s data.
- Timely scheduled malware scans to check the security and integrity of clients’ data.
Pricing – How much does the Hosting plans Cost?
- Hatchling – $2.75/month (1 site)
- Baby – $3.50/month (unlimited sites)
- Business – $5.25/month (unlimited sites, Free dedicated IP ,Free SEO tools)
All the plans mentioned above brings the following on your table.
- Unmetered bandwidth
- Free SSL
- Free Domain
- Reliable support
| || || |
| || || |
The Final verdict about Hostgator is that if you own a professional WordPress website and want it to perform in a smooth manner event in the worst case scenarios then you must go with the Business plan of this super capable Hosting provider that offers you incredible power and flexibility to ensure smooth functioning of your website.